A Guest House in Devrukh (ORD008)
- TypeFarm Stay
- Rating (*)3
- Price:From Rs 1000
- Check-in1200 hrs
- Check-out1000 hrs
- About this stayDevrukh is a little cache of natural beauty in the heart of Konkan, that has been quite unexplored. It remains untainted and untouched by commercialism, and emerges as the perfect way to spend a holiday – in the company of lush greenery and twittering birds! And Guest House provides you with just that – a rustic, earthy sojourn that will absolutely revitalize you! Equipped with all modern facilities, the stay never lets you compromise on comfort and convenience. About 40 kms away from Ratnagiri, this place is set in the backdrop of a very rural ambience, with mud verandahs and pretty flowering plants in the garden. But if you choose to have some light fun during your stay, watch the Lathi Kathi Banati performance by the natives, or explore the gorgeous locales! Learn the craft of pottery, or visit the Temple and Beach of Ganpatipule. Or simply lounge in the cozy atmosphere of Guest House!
- Types of RoomsGuest House provides A/C and Non-A/C cottages. Similarly, it provides visitors with the option of Super Deluxe Rooms and a Tree House. All rooms are self-contained. Guest House also provides television sets in each accommodation. All the rooms are very cozy, comfortable and adequately furnished.
- MealsThey serve a wide variety of delicious and wholesome dishes; authentic flavours of Maharashtra.
- ActivitiesRelax undisturbed or visit places of interest like forts, temples, beaches, waterfalls and back waters or even take a short trek in the jungles of Konkan hitherto left untouched.
- FacilitiesRoom service, Dining area, Broadband internet facility, Doctor on call & first aid kit, Laundry, Power backup/generator, Car / bike rentals, Car Driver / Guide, Mini library, Indoor games - Carom, chess and playing cards, Outdoor games - Badminton, table tennis
Deluxe Double Bed Room for 2: Rs 1000(NAC) Rs 1300(AC)
Standard Cottage for 4: Rs 1200(NAC) Rs 1500(AC)
Extra Person (Above 5 Yrs): Rs 250(NAC) Rs 350(AC)
Above room rates are inclusive of tax.
Note: The above rates are not inclusive of meals.
Places of Interest:
Marleshwar(18km) – Biggest waterfall in the District, Shiv temple in cave (sometimes you can even see snakes inside.) most popular place after Ganpatipule.
Ganpatipule (65km) – Ganesh Temple and Beach
Ganpatipule – Prachin konkan – Jaigad fort – Karhateshwar (Sea facing temple) – Kolisare (Lakshmi Keshav Temple)
Amba Ghat – Vishalgad forest – Pawankhind
Pawankhind (All together 50km) – The place where Baji Prabhu Deshpande faught for Great Shivaji Maharaj, The road to Pwaan Khind goes from beautiful Amba Ghat(25km) and Vishalgad Rd forest(38km) . You will definetly enjoy this journey.
Dingani(28km) – Backwater boating.
Ratnagiri(45km) – Ratnadurga fort – bhatye beach -Thiba Point – Tilak House, etc
Vashi Dam(15kms) – Not the biggest dam but really great to see in the evening as it is situated facing towards Sahyadri Ranges
Hot springs , Karneshwar temple(Built up by Pandav’s in a single stone)
Other Places you can explore:
Jagatguru Narendra Maharaj Nanij Dham – Maharashtra. – 25kms from the resort
Tikleshwar – It’s a highest Peak in this region and on top of it there is a Shiv temple and amazingly on such height there are three natural ponds of water. It’s a paradise for trekkers. – 5 kms by vehicle and then start trekking.
Visit to Emu farm – 5kms from the Resort.
Swami Samarth Math – 1km from the Resort.
Rare to see – Vedpathshala and Dvibhuj Ganesh Mandir – 2km from the Resort.
Jaigad fort – Karhateshwar (Sea facing temple) – Kolisare (Lakshmi Keshav Temple).
Dervan – Shivsrushti and Parshuram Temple.
How to get there:
Mumbai – Get on NH17 from Panvel – Pen – Mahad – Khed – Chiplun – Sangmeshwar – Take left which is just next to Sangmeshwar Bus stand and drive straight for 16kms to reach Devrukh.
Pune – Stara – Karad – Just after karad you will see bord for ‘Kolhapur 65kms’ and then you have take right which is just below the flyover and then Kokarud –Malkapur- take right at Malkapur for Amba – then Sakharpa – Take right at Sakharpa and drive straight for 16kms to reach Devrukh.
Kolhapur – Malkapur – Amba – Sakharpa – Take right at Sakharpa and drive straight for 16kms to reach Devrukh.
** Prices are subject to availability and subject to change.
*** Prices may vary as per seasonality.
Contact Us for DetailsIf you are interested in this property then kindly get in touch with us by sending an email to
info at zarahutke.in or by filling the contact us form!