About this stay
Green surroundings and the feisty Kundalika river set the backdrop for this property which is completely solar powered and pollution free. Aimed at travellers who are keen nature enthusiasts this estate shall be a good stop for all those who don’t mind getting their shoes dirty. Come here to have a thrilling ride.
Types of Rooms
Simple cottages built in a rustic style for the frequent traveller comprising of comfortable bedroom and attached bath.
Maharashtrain meals served
- Stag Friendly
- Indoor and outdoor recreation activities
|EXTRA PERSON ALLOWED
|2||2||1200 hours||1000 hours|
|Room Type||Validity||Rate ( )||Rate Valid for|
- * Rate Notes:
• Accommodation for 1 night in Non AC Cottages
• Meals – Lunch, Hi Tea & Snacks, Dinner and Breakfast.
• Adventure activities viz. Kayaking, Archery, Rifle shooting and Night Trek.
Extra Charges (Optional):
• White Water Rafting at Rs 775/- per person (Weekdays) and Rs 1340/- per person (Weekends and Bank
• Extra breakfast Rs 200/- extra lunch Rs 350/- per person.
• Barbeque at Rs 400/- (2 Non Veg & 1 veg snacks)
03.30 pm: Check in & Welcome drink on arrival
04.00 pm: Get ready for adventure activities viz. Kayaking,Rifle Shooting, etc.
06.00 pm: Evening tea/coffee with snacks & freshen up.
07.00 pm: Bon Fire
08.00 pm: Dinner
10.00 pm: Lights Off
07.00 am: Tea & Breakfast
07.30 am: Leave for rafting starting point. (25 mins drive from the resort)
08.30 am: Exciting session of White Water Rafting (roughly takes 2 hrs)
12.30 pm: Lunch at resort.
02.00 pm: Check-out
* Standard Terms & Conditions Apply
** Prices are subject to availability and subject to change as per seasonality.
*** GST applicable on all prices.
Contact Us for Details:
If you are interested in this property then kindly get in touch with us by sending an email to info (at) zarahutke (dot) in or by filling the contact us form!